What will WisconsinAIRS do for you?
- Training -- reduced rates at trainings and conferences. Attend our fabulous annual conference to learn from experts and to network with other I&R/I&A professionals. Members attend our conference at lower member rates.
- Certification -- opportunities for AIRS certification exams. Members may take the AIRS certification exams (CIRS,CIRS-A, CRS).
- Networking opportunities – both locally and statewide. Work more efficiently and effectively as you share questions, problems, resources, and experiences with your peers. Consult and receive technical assistance from other WisconsinAIRS members.
- WisconsinAIRS newsletter – receive our publication detailing what's new and what's changing in the fields ofI&R/I&A.
- Current issues -- keep up-to-date on current trends and information that impacts on-going initiatives.
- Email listserv -- you may join the WisconsinAIRS email listserv and there by have instant access to a statewide group of experts and peers.
- 2-1-1 Wisconsin -- Have a direct tie to the growth of 2-1-1 through WisconsinAIRS membership on the2-1-1 Wisconsin oversight board.
- Directing the future -- opportunities to become involved with board and committee activities.
- AIRS -- Promote adherence to Alliance of Information and Referral Systems, Inc. (AIRS) standards for delivery of I&R services. WisconsinAIRS is the AIRS affiliate for the state of Wisconsin.